Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Byron, MN, Bearwood Event Barn offers scenic views of rich farmland and the rolling hills of the Zumbro River Valley. Whether you prefer the spring blossom season, lush green summers, the magnificent changing colors of the fall, or a cozy snow-white winter wedding, we can make your day special throughout the seasons in one of the most unique venues in the region.
Bearwood is a newly renovated 7,000 square-foot beautifully decorated facility that combines the charm and character of a historical early 20th century farm with the comfort and convenience of modern, state-of-the-art amenities. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere of our two-story, completely remodeled “old barn” and the open space and wonderful views of the newly-built addition. The entire facility preserves historical details of the original property and is design to provide panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. Wedding ceremonies can take place in the historical barn or in our garden area.
Weddings represent the heart of our business, and it will be our honor to help make your wishes come true.
- Rental rate includes:
- Banquet tables and chairs for up to 300 guests with initial setup and take-down. Additional 200 white ceremony chairs with setup and take-down for indoor ceremony. Setup for outside ceremony (up to 200 white chairs) is available at a cost of $1.00 per chair. Round tables are not available but can be rented directly from our exclusive supplier (Majestic tents, in Rochester, MN).
- Handicap accessible facility with elevator.
- Highchairs and booster seats for children.
- Large parking lot onsite with a hard-surface drop-off area at the front door.
- Private bridal suite decorated glam style: lights, mirrors, vanities, couches, fluffy rugs and its own sound system that you can customize.
- Completely climatized venue for year-round comfort of guests.
- Projector with screens, wireless mics and speakers with USB and wireless functionality.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Semi-customizable lighting.
- Onsite manager for any issues with the facility of equipment.
- Presence of two law enforcement officers.
- Access to the beautifully restored barn and new addition as well as the grounds, which includes walking paths, river trails, and gardens.
- Access to the Rochester trolley and other shuttle service when booking with our preferred hotels.
Wedding event pricing for 2019:
Weekdays (Mon-Thu): $2,000
There is a 3% charge for credit card payments.
*Special prices apply for Memorial day/Labor day holiday and weekend.